The Yoga Institute, is one of the oldest and most awarded Yoga Schools, located in the heart of Mumbai, India. The founder Yogendraji, who studied under his guru Madhavdasji, a Siddha Yogi, passed on the lineage of Classical Hatha Yoga practices and its application as a way of life for a householder yogi. Now entering its104th year, The Yoga Institute is renowned for spreading authentic teachings of hatha yoga techniques and philosophy through its’ teacher-training courses worldwide.
Sneha Arora, is an official affiliate of The Yoga Institute, providing authentic 200 hours Yoga teacher trainings in the U.A.E and in U.K. based on the curriculum of The Yoga Institute and as a panel of experienced teachers, on various subjects from anatomy to Ayurveda during the course to make the experience rich and complete.
With over 1,00,000 successfully certified students, the 200 Hours Teacher Training Course of The Yoga Institute covers the nuances of Traditional Yoga. This includes an introduction to the study of principal Yoga Asanas, Pranayamas, Meditation, Kriyas, Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra, and Hatha Yoga Pradipika. Meet Dr. Hansaji J Yogendra, during the course online. Get a detailed timetable and module division.
- You will learn the tools to master your physical, mental and spiritual well-being. You will see a marked improvement in your life, relationships and work.
- A new career avenue opens up for you where you can pass on the knowledge to others and facilitate their wellness journeys. The art of Yoga is something you can teach anywhere, no matter where you are.
200 hours YTT
Contact hours Class timings:
Saturdays & Sundays: 10am to 5pm*
Commitment: 12 Weeks!
Keyani Wellness Centre ( Al Manara), Dubai
Make Up class option and extra classes ( JLT), Dubai
Early Bird: £2700/- ( payment plan available) until 30th November, 2023
Full tuition fee: £3,200/-
- Anyone wanting a thorough immersion into traditional yoga
- Beginners to experienced students alike wanting to make yoga a way of life
- Those wanting to learn practical yoga philosophy, techniques & Ayurveda for daily living
- Those looking to teach traditional hatha yoga with an internationally-recognized certification
A – KNOWLEDGE
- Introduction to Yoga and Yogic Practices.
- Introduction to Hatha Yoga.
- Introduction to important Hatha Yoga Texts with special reference to Hatha Yoga Pradipika.
- Introduction to Patanjali Yoga Sutras.
- Bhavas of the Buddhi – Basis of Yoga Education.
- Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology.
- Introduction to Human Systems, Yoga and Health
- Yoga for wellness – prevention and promotion of positive health
- Yoga and stress management.
- Basics of Ayurveda
- Shat Karmas
- Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutation)
- Knowledge of selected postures and demonstrated ability to perform these postures – meditative and cultural (dynamic and static versions).
- Selected psychophysical and conceptual techniques pioneered by The Yoga Institute.
- Knowledge, teaching, and demonstrated ability to select Pranayamas.
- Practices leading to Meditation
- Communication and Teaching Practice
- Understanding and practice of basic skills of public speaking.
- Familiarity and demonstration ability to apply teaching methods.
- Adapt the above to unique styles of learning.
- Provide supportive and effective feedback.
- Acknowledge the aspirant’s progress and ability to cope with difficulties.
- Principles and skills for working with groups.
Course Attendance Criteria
- A student is required to have a minimum 80% attendance
- After qualifying the attendance criteria, students can appear for the theory & Practical exam.
- On successfully passing the exam, students will be awarded a certificate – Basic Teacher Training Certificate (200 hours) by The Yoga Institute, which is recognized by Yoga Certification Board (AYUSH Level-1) and Yoga Alliance USA (RYT 200).
This is an exclusive experience, and the wisdom you gain here will guide you all your life!
- Teaching certification from world’s oldest-and-most prestigious yoga school, The Yoga Institute
- Accredited by the international Yoga Alliance and Indian Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy (AYUSH)
- Curriculum includes in-person training with a panel of senior teachers as well as live Lecture from the head of The Yoga Institute, Ma Hansa-jiYogendra
- Extensive comprehensive training manuals from The Yoga Institute covering seven modules
- Vegetarian Sattvic meals provided throughout the training
- Ongoing teaching opportunities after graduation
Get in touch with us to schedule a meeting with lead teacher trainer Sneha Arora to learn more.
To know more about the training and lineage.
Get in touch with us to schedule a meeting with lead teacher trainer Sneha Arora to learn more. Whatsapp 0563801232 Book A Zoom Call
- Introduction to Hatha Yoga, History & Background
- Introduction to Patanjali Yoga Sutras
- Bhavas of Buddhi –Basics of Yoga Education
- Yoga anatomy and health & diseases
- Yoga and mental wellbeing
- Yoga and Stress Management
- Asanas, Sequencing, Alignment and Adjustments
- Pranayama & Meditation
- Yogic Diet & Ayurveda
- Bandhas & Mudras
- Shat Kriyas (cleansing techniques)
- Teaching and communication skills
- Guidelines for teachers
- The 200-hr TTC provides an excellent foundation for practitioners of yoga.
SNEHA ARORA – COURSE LEADER
SNEHA ARORA – COURSE LEADER
Sneha started her journey as a yoga practitioner 15 years ago at the oldest school of yoga, The Yoga Institute, India with a year-long Teachers Training course.
Chris, is a firm believer that your yoga practice on the mat mirrors life off the mat. His classes present the idea that yoga has the ability to permeate all aspects of your life
Oriana Shepherd, founder of Hum.Yoga, hails from a diverse Welsh-Italian background, with her passions extending from the yoga mat to savouring pasta in the countryside.
I walked in with many health issues, for a yoga class and crossed paths with Sneha who encouraged me to join the 200 hours Teacher training. I cannot thank her enough for not only her guidance but also her skills to help all students no matter what their condition taught me a lot. I am not pursuing health and wellness, not only as a way of life but also as a career.
I did the 300 Hours Yoga Teacher training with Sneha Arora, the affiliate of The Yoga Institute in 2021 and this was the best experience I have ever had. My confidence as a person and a Yoga Practitioner has reached new levels. Her techniques, structure and teaching skills are remarkable, and I learnt a lot through this course.
I’ve just finished the 200 Hour Yoga teacher training under the guidance of Sneha, the lead teacher of the course & I have to say this has been an incredible journey. If anyone wants to do an authentic Hatha Yoga training – this is the course that is happening in U.A.E Through the course, I received not only knowledge of Hatha Yoga but also formed relationships and bonds with the people of the program. The training is very nurturing. They talk not just about asanas but they teach you a lot of content about concepts, and philosophy which is incredible. I’m just sad that I hadn’t found this program earlier.
The Teachers training course really helped me from a physical and a mental level. For me, personally, if I have to say how this journey has been, I need to go back to the beginning of the year, where I started off in a very low mental state and I wasn’t sure of what I wanted to do. There was lack of clarity, I felt like I wasn’t growing enough in my own personal life and suddenly this course came up for me. It was a matter of three days where I came to know about it and I decided to do it because it just felt right at that moment. And I feel like this has been the best decision I’ve ever made in my life. This has been really amazing for me, and it has given me a lot of clarity, and what I want to do with my own life. I’m physically also much better. It has helped me not be addicted to different vices. I’ve become healthier in terms of my diet and I’m mindful of what I am eating and drinking.
The experience was absolutely beautiful, it was a very spiritual experience. What related the most with me was the philosophy of yoga. The catch for me to come into this was more asanas, but the more I learnt about the philosophies, about the Bhavas, about different types of yogas and yoga path. The knowledge was just wonderful, it was amazing and I have really truly understood that yoga is a way of life – and it’s not an activity that you do, but a life that you live, based on all the wonderful principles and philosophy that I learnt in this course. The teachers were amazing, very knowledgeable. Each session left me completely in awe of the content of what was being taught and the expertise of the teachers was amazing.
I completed my yoga training I 2021 and it was such a well conducted structured course with amazing teachers in panel. Sneha mentored me further as a Yoga teacher as well and I could make a career switch, thanks to her.